VIPs who attended the celebration include:
- Hon. Mark Coure MP, Member for Oatley, Parliamentary Secretary for Transport and Infrastructure
- Hon. John Sidoti MP, Member for Drummoyne, Parliamentary Secretary to Cabinet
- Madame Helen Sham-Ho, Former Member of New South Wales Legislative Council
- Mr. Luo Dihui, Deputy Director of China National Tourism Office
- Mr. Tony Maroun, Former Mayor of Strathfield Council
- Madame Virginia Judge, National Manager of Strategic Partnerships, Vice Chairman of Building Foundation Executive of Children’s Medical Research Institute
- Mr. Richard Yuan, Chairman of Australia China Entrepreneurs Club
and nearly 100 entrepreneurs and business elites attended the celebration to share the joy!
Starting from Entrepreneurs Networking Drink, the celebration was hosted by Mr. Raman Bhalla, General Secretary of ACEC, and addressed by Hon. Mark Coure MP, Hon. John Sidoti MP, Madame Helen Sham-Ho and Mr. Luo Dihui.
Apart from taking this opportunity to extend sincerest congratulations to the 10th Anniversary of ACEC, VIPs also wished ACEC many blessings moving forward for the next 10 years and beyond. Representing the NSW Government who has always been an avid supporter in fostering and developing economic trade and cultural ties with China, Hon. Mark Coure MP also expressed his confidence about ACEC’s future success in helping to promote Australia-China business and culture relationship. On behalf of China National Tourism Office, Mr. Luo Dihui spoke highly of the mission of ACEC, and welcomed friends in Australia to travel to China for either sightseeing or business tours, taking the full advantage of ‘China Australia Year of Tourism 2017’!
VIPs who did not attend the celebration but sent through congratulation letters include:
- Andrew Stoner, Former NSW Deputy Premier and Minister for Trade and Investment, ACEC Senior Advisor
- Caroline Hong, the Asian-Australian business relationship expert, ACEC Senior Advisor
- Puna Bhandari, Honorary Consulate of Independent State of Papua New Guinea to Nepal
- Wu Jiyan, Chairman of The Prominent Hunan Business Culture Association and
Other ACEC Senior Advisors, including Mr. Huang Ming, Dr. Huang Jinbo and Dr. Mathew McDougall, also sent out their congratulatory messages to the celebration.
On the celebration day, the front page of Daily Chinese Herald also published the special edition of businesses celebrating ACEC 10 Year Anniversary.
Mr. Richard Yuan, the Chairman of ACEC, also reviewed the past ten-year achievements done by the Club with the guests.
From promoting Australia-China business and culture relationship, to hosting business delegation from China, to helping Australian businesses engage with Chinese market, to caring people and environment, to helping people to buy and sell properties and projects, to specialising in business migration and business investment, to educating Chinese investors and business owners of Australia SMEs, ACEC missions are stated as the following:
- To become one of the most influential NGOs, connecting Australia and China business opportunities;
- To provide a premium business platform; and
- To share privileged information with like-mind entrepreneurs, investors, business owners, senior managers and executives in both Australia and China.
One of the most exciting parts of the celebration was the customised gift bags sponsored by a group of ACEC business partners.
Gift list included:
- A bottle of ACEC 10 Year Anniversary Limited Release Wine sponsored by Swan Wine Group, the Corporate Sponsor of ACEC
- Two packs of Koala Eucalyptus Throat Lozengers sponsored by Brand Health Australia
- A pack of gourmet mushrooms sponsored by Gooda Creek Mushrooms
- A desk calendar for year 2018 (and the gift bag itself) sponsored by Xin Bao Long Colour Printing, ACEC VIP member
ACEC 10 Year Anniversary official magazine ‘Asia Business Connections’.
Apart from the event bags, the guests were also had fun at the lucky draw section. Prizes sponsored by Swan Wine Group, Homart Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd and Suttons UGG Australia were raffled to lucky guests.
- Event Exclusive Wine Sponsor—Swan Wine Group
- Event Venue Sponsor—Platinum Restaurant Group
- Event Gift Sponsor—Brand Health Australia
- Event Gift Sponsor—Gooda Creek Mushrooms