Highlights from Canberra Networking Day 2017:
1) Private networking: business exchange between ACEC VIPs and local entrepreneurs from Canberra.
2) Privilege arrangment: Visiting Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Australia, and had privileged talk with Mr. Rengang Huang, the Minister Counsellor for Economic and Commercial.
3) On the Networking Day, meeting Australian federal Ministers and senior officials charged with the major public policy decisions driving the Sino-Australian trade and investment relationship, including:
- The Hon. Julie Bishop MP, Foreign Minister
- The Hon. Keith Pitt MP, Assistant Minister for Trade Tourism and Investment
- The Hon. Chris Bowen MP, Shadow Treasurer
- The Hon. Arthur Sinodinos, Minister for Industry Innovation and Science
- Mr, John Lord, Chairman of Huawei Australia
3) During the Networking Day Cocktail Reception, meeting HE Cheng Jingye, Chinese Ambassador to Australia, Mr. Rengang Huang, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Australia Minister Counsellor (Economic and Commercial) and many other VIPs.
4) Networking with senior business and industry leaders.
For this business trip gallery, please visit: