VIP Membership Application Qualification
ACEC aims at providing a high-end platform for enterprises to share the business opportunities and resources. Therefore, ACEC implements strict access system, only individuals or organisations that can meet the requirement are eligible for applying ACEC VIP membership:
Corporate VIP Member
(Greater than $100m) / University across faculty level
Annual Fee: $8800.00+GST
Individual VIP Member
Company (More than $5m)
Annual Fee: $2500.00+GST
Corporate VIP Membership Requirement
1. Highly influential businesses and organisations in Australia or China (industry leaders)
2. Organisations have been operating more than 5 years and, annual revenue exceeds $100 millions
3. Organisations who have strong team and expertise in their operating fields
Individual VIP Membership Requirement
1. Highly influential business elites/individuals in Australia or China
(can be entrepreneurs, company leaders, industry specialists)
2. Businesses have been operating more than 1 year and, assets above 5 millions
*ACEC will carefully review every application and we do not guarantee that each applicant
could gain the approval of the application.
* ACEC members accept the mission of ACEC and are willing to promote the development of the Club through their own network.
* ACEC members are obligated with the regulations of the Club, engaging in activities, attending events, and paying the associated fees.
* ACEC members are obligated with no negative social credit record.
*After approval, a VIP invitation will be sent to the applicant.
Please contact ACEC for ACEC VIP Membership Application Form